Monday, February 11, 2013

How to make money on line.



Can I make money on the internet? How do I make money on the internet?
Can I work at home using the internet? Yes, I'll tell you, and no. The
last question has been a quest of mine. I have been trying to find a way
for me to make my same income at home by working online. Basically the
answer is no. Now if you are very creative and are technically inclined
then you have some options available. But for those people that do not
know how to film and edit, or how to create your own website, then you
really have no easy options on the internet. So either learn a computer
language, learn how to film and edit, or find a real world job.


First off I want to say that the best way to make money online for the
average person is to write for epinions.com. I make around $300 a month
from it but I have also been writing since 2004. You make money from the
reviews you have written in the past, so the more review you have then
the more money you make from this internet site. You also need to be
selective in what you write on and you need to write "very helpful"
reviews. If not then you may not place well or get a good percentage of
income share. They do not have a referral program so I get no money from
recommending epinions.com

Second place I suggest is youtube using adsense. While I am new to the
program and have not made much, I see great potential in it. Over the
long term, this way of making money can potentially beat out epinions.
While some people make $1000 a month on epinions, there are those on
youtube that make over $5000 a month. You just need to be selective
about what you film and it should be original content. I do not
recommend using copyrighted content. Like epinions.com, using adsense
and youtube is a long term strategy. You will not make much money at the
beginning. It can take years for you to build up a viewership, and that
is only if your material is informative or entertaining.

Just like epinions, you need to be selective about what you share on
Youtube. Popular topics and subjects not already filmed are the way to
go. I have fun with Youtube so I have not followed this advice 100%. If
you can't have fun filming stuff, then it will be a drag. Just like
epinions, if you don't like writing then that is not the place for you
to make money.

Some people will sell stuff on your personal webpage, you need to sell
quality products that cannot be easily acquired on a place like Amazon.
This strategy is work and requires a lot of dedication.

Paid to read e-mails.

Paid to read e-mails seems to be one of the more popular methods out
there. It is really a scheme that does not work well. You want to be
paid without buying anything and the advertisers want you to spend
money. I made around $70 in a years time so it is definitely not worth
it because of the number of hours I put in. I was part of some paid to
read email programs that went under fairly quickly. I was going to get
$100 from one program right when they closed shop and nobody that I know
of received a dime. The site owner just got a bunch of money from the
advertisers and pocketed it all. There are several programs out there
that will drop users and claim they violated the terms of service when
in reality they did not (usually when they are expecting a pay out). The
program administrators will also change the terms of service any time
they feel like it, this include minimum payout amount. Also some
programs with a minimum payout of $100 are completely fradulent and
almost no one has ever made that much money. Another problem I
experienced was when one website changed hands, every user's account was
reduced to $). The new buyer said that the old administrator was
responsible for the payouts, not him. So be very careful before joining
a program.

Paid to surf programs out there have the same problems as the pay to
read e-mails with one addition problem. Many hackers out there are very
good at deceiving the system and there are few ways to way to counter
the hackers. In my opinion the only real way to earn with this program
is to become a hacker, so it's not worth joining unless you are a
dishonest person. Everyone else that is doing it legitimately makes
pennies an hour.

Paid to take surveys.

This is actually a pretty good program if you have the patience to fill
out the survey's. I have made around $50 in 2004 with this program and
with a minimal amount of investment. I only participate in 3 programs
but there are literally 100's out there with varying levels of
compensation. Sadly many makeyou take a pre-survey and do not compensate
you if you do not qualify. You can go through 5 survey's in an hour and
not qualify. I think these are worth the risk but if you do not receive
some sort of compensation within 3 months from the paid survey site,
then dump the paid to take survey site and move on. I do not participate
in these presently because my time is better spent on epinions and my
website.

Paid to shop.

I think this is a rip off because you have to spend money to make money.
And you almost always spend more then you will make. If you decide not
to spend money and only join free offers then you can expect a long wait
to see something in the mail.

Get paid to advertise on your car. From my understanding this is very
difficult to get. If you own a unique vehicle or a brand new mode (plus
you drive a lot and park in a busy area) then you may get to join. If
not then don't hold your breath. The only one I know of is
www.ad-wraps.com Btw, if someone is charging you money to register to
get an advertising opportunity then pass. It's a scam to get your money
for something you could do for free. If you have a bad driving record
(tickets, dui) then you will not qualify.

Memolink

I've earned $20 bucks off this site in 2004 but I do not recommend it.
It just takes too much work to make any real money on the site. Plus
many times you have to buy stuff to get points and that just doesn't
make sense if you were trying to make money.

epinions.com

This is the only program I can recommend. Although I have made more
money from this program then the other ones, you will still not make
much money out of it at the beginning. It should be approached as a
hobby, something fun, rather than a money making opportunity. But if you
know what products to write for then it can be a nice little income for
you every month. It will take you a quite a few months for you to earn
an acceptable income but you make residual income on all your reviews,
not just once in the month you wrote in. My user name is yakkowarner and
you can find my page here


I did not have a great experience with Xango. I can't recommend it
unless you put a whole lot of work and hours into it (and use deception). But it does work for those that are committed to the MMO path.
So if you have arthritus or back pain check it out. It worked for me but
it is twice as expensive as the stuff I can get from Costco. I just
think youtube and epinions are better places to spend your time.

Adsense and Youtube
I have also worked with adsense through google.  With my youtube videos I average 5 dollars a month.  I get a few cents a month with the banners on my webpages.  So for as few videos as I have, 5 bucks a month is pretty good.  Something I recommend for the more creative of us out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment